Cowboy Burning CoderLeggi
Milano , tipologia di contratto: da definire
TEIA is a fast growing company from Milan. We combine Big Data and Semantics to deliver out solutions of Social Business Intelligence. Innovation is the backend of our products and services, technology is the enabler.
In our portfolio we have the major players from their own industries (Telco, Home Appliances, Food, Banking, Technology).
We strongly believe in human sustainable working environments. “People first” is our mantra.
We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company.
- Drive the development of end-to-end data management solutions including database schemas, database backup and management, and performance tuning
- Design and build internal web ecosystem that drives the business, engages and inspires during the process of meeting the functional needs of our customers and partners as well as company internal products requirements
- Implement intelligent and proactive service monitoring to create measurable success
- Strong focus on creating a positive experience for our customers and third-party developers
Desired Skills and Expertise
- BS or MS in Computer Science
- Experience with RESTful API design using JSON. Experience with event driven programming in any language is desirable
- Experience scaling out large websites and debugging performance issues in large scale production environments such as AWS/EC2/S3
- Experience with at least one NoSQL database is highly desirable
- Experience in configuring and optimizing website backend components, such as nginx configuration management, Node.js-based app-servers, and Linux server management
- Solid understanding of continuous integration
- Strong communicator, with the ability to work autonomously and in a team environment as well